Conditions under which dogs are accepted for grooming:
- The dog is fit and healthy. Grooming of sick or elderly dogs is entirely at the owners risk. Grooming may expose underlying skin or health problems that I cannot be held liable for.
- The dog’s vaccinations are up to date to ensure your dog doesn’t put itself or others at risk.
- It must be clearly understood and agreed that whilst every care and attention is given to your dog, they are accepted at the owners risk. My first concern is for the welfare of your dog so in the event of injury or illness a vet may be called in and unless it can be clearly shown that I am liable, all costs in connection with treatment will be at the owners expense. I recommend Dog Insurance.
- Payment of the pre-agreed amount must be made on collection of your dog. Excessive delays in you picking up your dog, after notification that they are ready, will incur additional charges.
- Grooming your dog can dramatically change their appearance and in some cases where there is excessive matting it may be necessary to shave close to the skin. This may cause some small abrasions or expose pre-existing skin conditions.
I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE A DOG THAT PRESENTS A RISK OF INJURY TO ITSELF OR TO ME.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.